| OPENING DETAILS:
- Date of Opening: February 18, 2013
- Date of Closing: March 15, 2013
- Seeking Java Developer with Bachelors or Foreign Equivalent in Comp. Science or Applications or Engg. and 1-year work-experience in Software Development to Analyze, design, develop, test, maintain and update software systems in windows and UNIX platform using Java, J2EE Technologies, Servlets, Apache Tomcat (5.x), XML, MOM/SOA architectures, Weblogic Web Services, Apache AXIS, Eclipse 3.x. Model View Controller Framework, Design/develop various infrastructure components for the web,middle-tier and for data access.
- Travel/Relocation may be required to unanticipated work-sites. Travel may be required to unanticipated client sites locations across U.S.
- Will accept equivalency based on education or combination of education & experience as determined to be equivalent to US Bachelor's by qualified credential evaluation.
|Aspiring candidate can mail their resume to:
Attn# Riddhida Joshi, HR Manager
3084 State Route 27, Suite#12
Kendall Park, NJ 08824
Job Loc: Kendall Park, NJ.